Friday, July 23, 2004

rubbish at updating...

Quick apology, as I realise I'm getting as bad as Tim updating the blog. I'm afraid it's simply that I either am too busy, and when I'm not busy I can't face looking at a computer screen any more.

I'm currently finishing 2 freelance projects while trying to settle in at my new job. Hopefully after the North Yorkshire Hollingworth Holiday week after next things will settle down as I'm only doing the one job, and will therefore not be bogging off to Bradford, Nuneaton, Coventry or other such salubrious locations.

- Aside - Coventry is officially a dump!

Tonight I'm going to Sheffield to stop with Tim for the weekend, which will be very nice indeed. He's going to take me for a spin (in his new car) to Scunthorpe, where we're picking up Jimmy for his 3rd re-homing in 4 months. He's going home to Chris and Tibbles which I hope all parties will enjoy.

OK. Nothing else to say. Bye!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
husband, son, brother, uncle, friend, musician, cat person, chicken-keeper, gamer, geek.