Wednesday, February 07, 2007

quite fun this really. 

not blogged for ages. Just found a macos "widget" which makes it really easy, hence the splurge. 

I spent a few nights a few weeks ago trying to make a new site on iweb, but it's not very good. I spend all day making web sites, agonising over what I hope is interesting, engaging content, and what was coming out at home was really really dull. Some photos - which I can do on flickr. A list of current media habits - as if anyone cares, gadget radar... really zzzzzzzzzzzzz. The chicken productivity chart does have legs though, and I will try to find a way of doing that as easily as writing a blog. Any ideas? 

The thing is, those of you who read this know what's going on in life, because you all read the missus's blog. It is totally up-to-date, better written like, and more funny. Don't read this one! Maybe I'll post a few photos or something. 

1 comment:

Tony Ruscoe said...

The chicken productivity chart does have legs though, and I will try to find a way of doing that as easily as writing a blog. Any ideas?

If you just want to share a spreadsheet of your chickens' productivity with people, you could easily use Google Docs & Spreadsheets. It's a simpler version of Excel but on the web - and you can let other people view it on a webpage by publishing it automatically when you update it. I think you can upload your existing Excel spreadsheet to start with too. It doesn't have charts or graphs or anything fancy like that though...

About Me

My photo
husband, son, brother, uncle, friend, musician, cat person, chicken-keeper, gamer, geek.