Thursday, March 01, 2007

ipods..


Have I mentioned how much I love my ipod? I've had one for over 4 years, and bought a new 8gb nano in the new year. It looks just like this, it's very small, and very red. The best new function over my old brick is being able to rate songs on the move, which has made smart playlists much more interesting and varied.

And I love total random play. I've just had the following sequence:

Scott Walker - Mathilde
Ed Harcourt - The Storm is coming
The Clash - Hateful
That Petrol Emotion - Creeping to the cross
The Strands (same band as Shack) - X hits the spot
Radiohead - Paranoid Android
Scissor Sisters - Laura
Eels - Novocaine for the soul
The Doors - LA Woman

Not too shabby.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
husband, son, brother, uncle, friend, musician, cat person, chicken-keeper, gamer, geek.