Monday, May 14, 2007

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Sheffield United RELEGATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you West Ham, Carlos Tevez, 10-man Wigan, Ferguson and Benitez's team selections etc etc and of course respect as always to good loser, sportsman and gentleman Neil Warnock for taking it on the chin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a (Manchester) United fan I'd have preferred City to have gone down (a few weeks ago it was at least mathematically possibly for us to have won the league and relegated them at the Council House) but as second choice I guess no Warnock next season (provided he doesn't sneak a job elsewhere) is not too bad. West Ham were very lucky on Sunday (and to be honest I think they should have been docked points - sets a very dodgy precedent as it stands) but the real entertainment for all of us at Old Trafford was after the final whistle!

Hoping we stuff the chavs next Saturday (unfortunately I missed out on a ticket but I intend to enjoy it none the less). After that, all that's left to do is cheer on Milan until it all starts again in August!

Anonymous said...

Nick - I've only just seen this. I'm horrified; I always thought you were such a reasonable chap for an Owl. On the other hand, I agree with you, but I'm not as reasonable as you. The nice thought is that Scunthorpe will be able to take 12 points off Sheffield clubs next season.
Jim

About Me

My photo
husband, son, brother, uncle, friend, musician, cat person, chicken-keeper, gamer, geek.